Mobile-First Websites That Work Offline (PWAs)
Is Your Website Reliable–Even on the Subway?
Is Your Website Fast?
Fast websites rank higher and perform better for users.
What do we mean by fast?
RAIL is a website performance model promoted by Google that places heavy emphasis on user experience. On their developer fundamentals site Google notes that every web app has four distinct aspects to its life cycle, and performance fits into them in very different ways:
respond in under 100ms
render frames every 16ms
maximize idle time
deliver content under 1000ms
Rules for a Great Website
- Focus on the user; the end goal isn’t to make your site perform fast on any specific device, it’s to ultimately make users happy.
- Respond to users immediately; acknowledge user input in under 100ms.
- Render each frame in under 16ms and aim for consistency; users notice ‘jank’.
- Maximize main thread idle time.
- Keep users engaged; deliver interactive content in under 1000ms.
Do you Love WordPress? We Do Too!
- We have been developing WordPress sites since 2007. We know it inside and out.
- Custom WordPress theme development.
- WordPress integration into software projects.
- We have extensive experience with the WordPress REST API. No WordPress project is too complicated or difficult for us.
Do you Hate WordPress? No problem! We have written web experiences in pretty much every front-end framework & Language
Polymer, Web Components, React, Angular, Elm, Ember, Meteor, NodeJS apps, NoSQL databases, we do it all. It is your brand, you should get what you want.
Cookie Cutter Themes get Cookie Cutter Results
For the Super Tech Nerds
We believe that the newly finalized web components 1.0 standard combined with shadow-dom will allow us to #usetheplatform in ways never before available to developers and website owners. This is a proof of concept progressive web app architecture utilizing AMPHTML as the architecture for this page and a service worker to precache the app shell and lazy load the rest of the site. This is designed to deliver fastest content on first visit and a remarkable and native experience every visit after to increase conversion rates and increase user satisfaction without the technical debt, complexity and cost of managing multiple stacks (Android, iOS, etc).
Predictably Fast Load Times
Use the fast page load guarantees built into AMPHTML and leverage the google cloud cache for near-instant first load. This gives first-time visitors a very smooth and fast experience across multiple platforms. Meanwhile, Behind the scenes….A service worker is precaching the remainder of the site to deliver even better experiences as a user progresses through the app toward your calls to action.
- Rich snippets display better Google search results in an increased likelihood of engagement.
- Load faster than your competitors in both mobile & on desktop.
- Deliver native-app-like mobile behavior to deliver the best possible user experience across platforms.
- Only support one tech stack reducing costs and eliminating complexity.
- Better engagement through needs anticipation based on real-time data.