In the online marketing space, has it become to pay for play to get any results? Most businesses are looking to get $2 for every dollar they spend on online advertising.
Is there a secret to online marketing success? No, but there are disciplines within digital marketing that will increase your success rate.
Success Metric #1 – Measurement and Ongoing Updates to Digital Campaigns
Our research and experience show that businesses that monitor and adjust their online marketing and advertising are more likely to reach or surpass their online goals.
Success Metric #2 – Mobile-First Marketing
Over 65% of website traffic originates from a mobile device. The average mobile phone user touches their mobile device 221 times per day.
We live in a mobile-centric world, and our mobile phone addiction is only growing stronger.
Getting your prospective customer’s attention means the mobile phone should be the foundation of your online marketing strategy.
Confusion Metric #1 – SO many online marketing options; where do you start?
Online marketing is an inexact science, and it takes time to get traction and understand how to master a new digital medium. Since mobile marketing is the new default standard for all of a businesses’ online marketing initiatives, we recommend narrowing down your options based on mobile-first initiatives.
- Online Branding – This is always a top topic for debate on online branding value because it is tough to measure the impact and ROI.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Are you familiar with Google’s latest updates that outlines the importance of E-A-T, YMYL, and why your meta tags are no longer relevant…Google is going AI.
- Lead Generation – Driving new leads and sales is the holy grail of online marketing results, but can you measure specifically where your highest ROI is based on every touchpoint of the customer journey?
- Social Media Marketing Channels – Which channels are right for your business? Is your social posting strategy focused on mobile-first user experience?
- Growing your Online Community – Quality over quantity is the only strategy to deploy here. Focus on growing your online community from quality content, blog posts, and a solid ad strategy.
- Growing Content Subscribers – Do you have an active blog or newsletter? How is the user experience on a mobile device?
- Newsletter marketing
- Blog marketing
- Videos & YouTube Subscribers – 70% of our time online is spent watching videos, and this number will continue to grow. Is your business getting results with video marketing?
- …and the list goes on.
Confusion metric #2 – Where to spend your online advertising $?
If you do any online advertising, your data will show that most of your traffic, typically 65% or higher, originates from a mobile device. Which digital advertising disciplines are working for your business?
* Sponsored content
* Banner Advertising
* Pay-per-click (PPC)
* Retargeting advertising
* …and the list goes on
See what your data has to say. MINT Social will be happy to provide a free Digital Marketing Intelligence Report to determine where your top revenue-generating opportunities are.